I’ve been hit by another wave of colds/flus, and I’ve needed to get some rest — especially during the few days — to stave off the bugs. Today, I’m feeling a little better, but I’ve been sleeping a lot and not getting as much work done as I’d like.
So, I owe an apology.
Because of all these bugs that have hit this winter, I’ve had to further delay the pre-orders for A Cat’s Guide to Meddling with Magic and A Cat’s Guide to Saving the Kingdom.
The revised release dates are:
I’m very nearly there with the writing for A Cat’s Guide to Meddling with Magic, and my editor and proofreader are being incredibly helpful, working alongside me to help meet the deadlines (thank you Wayne and Carol). So, I really don’t anticipate any more delays after this one.
I’m sorry about this, I really am trying to get these books out as soon as possible, as I’ve seen in the reviews and feedback that many of you are waiting upon them.
I’ve also learned my lesson. Things happen, especially bugs, and so in the future I won’t set up a pre-order for a novel until I’ve at least written the first draft of it.
Anyway, I know it’s still a tough time for all of us. Things are getting better, I think, but I still hope you’re all staying safe and well.